23 November 2008

It's all go - er I mean snow - at the moment!













Snow in Finland where Mike went this week, snow in Britain where (perhaps) you are, and definitely snow-though-not-much in Munich. Lucy's Playmobile figures enjoyed a skating session in our garden this morning.

I wrote below that change was a-coming. And hopefully for the better. You see, I do no sport. Not a thing. And all those problem zones are staring at me in the mirror demanding to be exercised and toned up. So after hearing various acquaintances rave about their Pilates classes recently, I bought a DVD (so I can exercise at home in my pyjamas and no one will know). Lucy thought it a good idea to join in. And so did our terrapins Thingummy and Bob. In 30 sessions' time I should apparently have a new figure and you won't recognise me!

Blog Archive