


I'm pooped. December has been an odd month so far - the first 2 weeks have brought in more work than a normal month would in total. And I've really neglected this blog. Mike has been dutifully storing photos for me to upload and I feel I've let him down (just a little). Sorry dear!
So here we are: 10th December - happy birthday Uncle Pete! - with 3 select shots from the last 6 weeks. Autumn came and went in no time at all. I think snow is probably piling up in the mountains as I write, because we are getting sleet here on the plains today.
I've taken on the duty of membership secretary for MELTA, the Munich English Language Teachers' Association, so that is keeping me out of mischief. I've been on a scrapbooking weekend with 14 other girls. Mike has been to Frankfurt and is now in the chilly climes of Finland. In 10 days' time we'll be looking forward to the arrival of Ed and Chris and hopefully a quietish Christmas period.