15 April 2010



Mike's flight back from Denmark this evening got cancelled because of volcanic dust from Iceland. At this very moment he is travelling back to Munich by night-train. I hope he has a comfortable seat or cabin.

The photo of Lucy and me was taken in Wolfratshausen, south-east of here beside the river Isar where there is a wonderful area with smooth paths for cycling, roller-blading and scooting. I had muscle ache the next day, so it goes to show how unfit I am right now. Lucy is very good at roller-blading and we hope she will get out much more often on her skates soon. The weather is going to improve gradually from this weekend on and we all really want to spend a lot more time outdoors.

Mike took the photo of Thingummy and Wotsit as they were spending time in their playpen while the water was being changed in their tank. They don't normally pose like this: Wotsit usually hides under their bridge or in their little wooden turtle house, but Mike decided to help out here to make a nice photo!

Blog Archive