11 May 2011

Shaking out the fleas



No, we haven't got fleas. But Krailling had a flea market on Sunday as part of its Spring Fete, so I went to sell some stuff that we no longer needed/wore/played with/wanted. Lucy has grown out of a lot of toys (sadly), and I was no longer convinced of the properties of certain items of Tupperware. Altogether we made a nice little sum, and any proceeds from Lucy's toys wended their way into Lucy's pocket for future distractions.



We've had some lovely weather lately. The terrapins are getting (almost) daily doses of sunshine and fresh air, Lucy and I are collecting freckles and Mike is running more often and for longer and is loving it. If you look closely at the photo of the terrapins' revamped pen, you might spot one of them.

My book has sold 1,245 copies as of the end of April. I've no idea if that's normal, or more than or less than usual, but it sounds good. I won't be a millionaire from it, but the odd new pair of shoes is ok again :-)

Blog Archive