Hi there, Mike here for a change. On Friday the weather forecast was good so I left work at 3.30 p.m., cycled home to pick up my rucksack and bivvy bag, drove down to the local Alps and hiked up one of the nearest 2000m peaks in the hope of seeing a nice sunset. As you can see from the pictures (sun setting behind the summit cross), I was lucky. It was a nice comfy summit to sleep on, and in the morning I was treated to the new moon rising just ahead of the sun (the other picture). As usual I had my camera in my pocket to snap any animals I spotted on the way down as well. And I was home in time to join Steph for Saturday breakfast! I hope you all had a nice weekend too, and wish Happy Fathers' Day to all the dads in the UK.