23 October 2012

Little pumpkin



There's nothing as orange as pumpkin season around these parts. I'm the only one in the family who could eat this vegetable day in day out in autumn, but when it comes to roaming the fields and enjoying the orangey views, all three of us are of the same opinion: it's great.

It's even more fun for us to compare the pictures of Lucy in this setting over the last ten years. And look - we'd even had a snowfall at this time of year when she was very little.



We bought Lucy new rollerblades a week ago, because she'd grown out of her last pair. These extendable versions are very practical when one's child is constantly growing. This latest pair should last her quite a few years, if not into adulthood! Looking more closely at this photo (which Mike took), I'm shocked to see that she has no protective pads on. I'll have to have a quiet word with her...

Blog Archive