![]() |
| The beanstalk |
![]() |
| Sunset on the Krottenkopf |
![]() |
Mountain sheep
|
Hi, Mike here.
Followers of the progress of Grandma's magic beanstalk will be pleased to hear that it has now reached the roof, and is still going strong. And I, too, have been climbing - in the mountains. It was the hottest weekend of the year so far, 36°C in Munich, so I waited until the evening before hiking up a local mountain to see the sunset, which was very pretty. I slept next to the summit cross and also experienced a lovely sunrise (along with quite a few others who walked up early from the hut... right into my bedroom!) On the way down, I passed a flock of sheep, which Steph thought I should share with you. I was back home in time to join her for breakfast in the garden.
Lucy has just broken up for summer holidays - it's alright for some, isn't it!


