 |
| Our garden mouse |
 |
| A very frosty start |
 |
| Emerging into sunshine |
I'm honoured to be in three of the photos here! We first have to mention the garden mouse, however, that was peeking out of our rockery a few days ago when Mike happened to be looking out of the back window. Never too far away from a camera, he managed to snap the little critter before it disappeared back into its rocky hiding-place.
Yesterday morning we set off from Kochelsee for a Steph-friendly hike. 600m of ascent is what I asked for and Mike found a mountain to fit the bill exactly. It was a very chilly -1°C, but the sun came out as we approached the top, and I must say it was very welcome! We had a wonderful view of higher peaks, but the lower ground was completely covered by cloud. You felt like you could jump into it and would bounce for ever.
Later on in the evening we had our first snowfall!