19 April 2009

Smashing weekend














I was a lucky bunny yesterday: I was allowed to go out for a girls' day with two friends. I hadn't seen Fabienne for over a year and Claudia for about three years! We hiked up a mountain called the Breitenstein and went for coffee and cake afterwards at one of the area's most famous cafés.

Whilst I was hiking, Mike and Lucy kindly took care of the shopping and also went and bought a new bike for Lucy. She's out riding around the local streets as I write.

The Easter holidays come to an end today. Tomorrow Lucy will go back to school, and I will be back to the normal work routine. I've started spring cleaning and am getting some stuff together to sell at a kindergarden flea market next Sunday. I haven't done any scrapping this week, but I have had the sewing machine out several times and made some cushion covers and a handbag!

Blog Archive