



And that is what some of the 15 girls I spent the weekend with did. I was about 30 mins drive from home in a nice hotel on an extended scrapbooking workshop, learning different techniques for presenting photos in albums. It was my third time in 2 years. After looking at photos of Lucy and Mike for 2 days solid I was really missing them by the Sunday - only to arrive home and wait at least two hours til they got back from the zoo.
It snowed like crazy on Saturday, but we only noticed when we surfaced for air every couple of hours or so. Scrapping can get quite intense because you concentrate hard for a long time on a particular photo or theme. I'm already looking forward to the next such weekend in October.
On the Lucy front: her class has just started to get marks for tests, and she's been very pleased to get 2 As and an A- all in the last week. She is also allowed to take a fountain pen to school now, so we went out and bought it together this afternoon.