10 October 2011

Pigs and palm trees



Bert is the pig from Oakhill Farm that we sponsored as a birthday present for Mike. Here he is in all his piggy glory. He has grown a lot since the beginning of the year and apparently, he has already been sowing his wild oats: the piglets are due in the next few weeks! Isn't he handsome?

I went to Majorca for four days from Thursday to Sunday to find out why my dad likes going there to cycle two or three times a year. Although I didn't tag along on any of the cycle rides to see the countryside, I did have plenty of opportunity to enjoy the sunshine and the relaxed atmosphere. No wonder Dad and Stella keep going back. I'm hoping to take Lucy there next spring - the hotel has a pool for Lucy and there's a tortoise sanctuary at the hotel with so many tortoises (including babies) that I could sit and watch for hours.

Blog Archive