




I see that I haven't just loaded five pictures but more like 10 pictures. That means it's been a bit too long since the last post. Ho hum!
The culinary picture originates from my birthday dinner, lovingly cooked by Mike. I thanked him for the offer to take me out for a slap-up meal but said I would much prefer his "bangers-and-mash special". It was obviously a good choice!
We have had only a little snow in Munich this winter so far. The temperatures have been up and down, such that any snow that falls quickly melts again. However, in Lenggries, just an hour's drive down the road, there was a nice covering on the slopes. We spent Boxing Day there with some friends and, although I spent more time lying in the snow after wiping out rather than skiing upon it, we had a great time.
Mike, Lucy and I are really enjoying this week off, spending lots of time together playing games and watching TV. We had a pleasant wander through the Englischer Garten today and just enjoy having no apppointments, no pressure and lots of time to just plod around and hold hands.